Wednesday, June 4, 2008

No more papers, no more books, no more teachers' dirty looks.

Okay... well.... not all of that's true, because I do have one paper left. :( But I don't have anymore classes to attend!!!!! WOOHOO!!! :) Today was officially my last day of class... EVER (with credit). And it's a nice feeling.

[Insert high-jumping, heel click here]


All I have to worry about now - as far as Uni goes - is the rest of my paper... which is half finished and WILL be finished by Sunday. And then next semester I don't have any classes that I am required to attend, I just have my Master's Thesis - which will be LOADS of fun. What am I writing it on?? I HAVE NO CLUE!!! Anyone with suggestions?? :) (I'm being serious).

It's been a stressful week. But I'm trying to get through it. Prayer is greatly appreciated.

Love you all!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

This year is going really fast! 2 semesters down, 1 more to go! WOOHOO!