Wednesday, June 11, 2008

He's here!!!!!

Bryan's here!!

I went to pick him up from the airport this morning around 10am... and after a 20min bus ride and a 20 min train ride I made it to the airport. I checked the flight schedule to see if he was in and it said "landed" - so I thought I had some time to go to the bathroom. But I was wrong. Cause I came out of the bathroom, checked the flight again, turned to my right and saw him grinning from ear to ear about 20ft away from me.... so I ran :)

After a 25min train ride, 1hr and 20mins waiting for the bus and then a 25min bus ride, we FINALLY made it back to campus.

It's so surreal!! I love it!!

Tomorrow the plan is to check out campus and maybe go catch a movie. Keeping it semi-low key. Friday I think we're gonna hit the city.


Until then....


:)

have a great day!!

2 comments:

Oregon-Mama said...

Yay! Bryan's in Australia! Have fun you two:)

JARILYN said...

WOOOOOOOO!!! Yay! i just all excited for you! it will be the bestest time ever!