Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's time for a Holiday!!!!

This will be my last blog before I head back to California for the holidays!!!
My bags are packed and I'm ready to go!! Took me awhile to figure out what stays in Australia and what goes to the States... but I think I'm done. :) Hopefully my luggage doesn't go over the specified weight. I'm not wanting to pay any extra this time around.

Tomorrow I move out - one day before I fly away - so I'll be staying at Maija's house for the evening. Then come Monday morning I'm on a flight to LA! What's awesome is that my flight leaves at 11:30am Monday morning.... but I arrive in Los Angeles at 10:25am Monday morning. Crazy huh?! Time travel!!!! I'm literally arriving from the future. I'm excited about that.

I don't think I'll be blogging at all when I'm home. So if you want to keep up with what I'm doing for the three months that I'm home - GIVE ME A CALL! :) I am completely ready to have many a conversation of coffee, or lunch, or whatever. :)

I'm looking forward to see everyone!!!

**BLOGGING WILL COMMENCE LATE FEBRUARY WHEN I RETURN TO AUSTRALIA TO FINISH MY STUDIES**

Until then, enjoy a few pictures from our trip down to the Gold Coast this week. Maija, her mom and I stayed at a really nice hotel for the night, did some shopping and soaked up some sun. It was really nice. Nice way to finish off the semester.




No comments: