Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Luggage

So here we go.
One week left in the States before I start my crazy expedition of trying to go back to school to get my MFA in Film and Television Studies. And if that wasn't crazy enough I choose to do it in Australia?! What was I thinking??
It's going to be great. I really am excited. Really deep deep down I'm excited. But the rest of me... more on the surface... I'm freaking out just a bit.

I emailed all of my contacts at Griffith tonight - hoping that they can give me just a little bit more advice and confidence that I'm going to be okay once I get there. I'm still waiting to hear back from them, but I'll let you know if something unexpected comes up.

I also bought my luggage tonight. Scratch that... my wonderful mother bought my luggage tonight. *thank you mom* Friday I get to do my first run through of packing to make sure that the sizes of the cases are big enough. I'll let you know how that goes. :)

It's getting closer. My heart kind of leaps every time that I see that countdown clock and the numbers get lower and lower. Tonight it's at 7 Days.

7 Days.

Hasn't really sunk in yet.
But I'm nervous.
And need a lot of prayer and support.

Quite a bit of stuff yet to do before I go though... so I'm keeping myself busy.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Have a wonderful trip. We are all so jealous!

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.