Monday, September 8, 2008

100 More Days!!!

Can you believe that I have only 100 more days until I will be back in the States?! I can't. Where in the world did this year go??? I have 8 more weeks of Uni left and then Mom and Dad come out the visit. And then it's one more month, graduation and off I go. CRAZY!

I still have A TON of work left to do though. I sat down tonight and started working on my gigantic paper again, and it's starting to really stress me out. It just seems soooo big, so all over the place, and I don't know how I'm going to fill up all the pages...... cohesively.

My mind is so switched to "Senioritis" mode and needs to get back to studying and focus hard for 56 more days (wow... that's not that long).

So 100 more days. :)
With so much to do.
But I'm ready for home.



PS... here's a little extra footage from when Alison and Rob were here. :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (rofl)

Miss you Andie! :-) You will be home soon!